Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
loves Angelina Jolie.

Watching her on Inside the Actor's Studio. I just really like her.
 

·
My back hurts
Joined
·
4,862 Posts
snapdragen said:
loves Angelina Jolie.

Watching her on Inside the Actor's Studio. I just really like her.
I thought maybe you were going to tell us that Jennifer and Angelina were going to hook up and leave poor Brad to fend for himself. However, you like everyone. What's the story here? ;)
 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
mickey-mac said:
However, you like everyone. What's the story here? ;)
I do not! When did I get this "nice one" rep? I don't think I like it. Maybe I'll go steal candy from Waynes kids......
 

·
Scary Teddy Bear
Joined
·
14,791 Posts
snapdragen said:
I don not! When did I get this "nice one" rep? I don't think I like it. Maybe I'll go steal candy from Waynes kids......
Well, I know she has a crush on KPCW, but I'm not telling....
 

·
A Canadian in Sweden
Joined
·
6,130 Posts
snapdragen said:
I don not! When did I get this "nice one" rep? I don't think I like it. Maybe I'll go steal candy from Waynes kids......
Good morning Snap,
Yes, I'm not really sure where my rep came from either. I mean I steal and drink and smoke pot just everyone else. I can call everyone moreon too. And post an "I'd hit it" for every good women that gets posted on RBR. I think I have to work on my image a little :mad:
Cheers, Wayne
ps. Don't you go touching Albert's candy...
 

·
My back hurts
Joined
·
4,862 Posts
physasst said:
Well, I know she has a crush on KPCW, but I'm not telling....
Where'd you hear that? That was all she could talk about in San Diego. Wasn't it funny when KPCW . . . ? Didn't you guys think it was cute when KPCW . . . ? Does anyone have KPCW's cell phone number? Etc.

I kid, of course.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Where'd you hear that? That was all she could talk about in San Diego. Wasn't it funny when KPCW . . . ? Didn't you guys think it was cute when KPCW . . . ? Does anyone have KPCW's cell phone number? Etc.

I kid, of course.
Yep, Snap's stalking kp. ;) :p :eek::confused: :) :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Good morning Snap,
Yes, I'm not really sure where my rep came from either. I mean I steal and drink and smoke pot just everyone else. I can call everyone moreon too. And post an "I'd hit it" for every good women that gets posted on RBR. I think I have to work on my image a little :mad:
Cheers, Wayne
ps. Don't you go touching Albert's candy...
Wayne, you ever hear of Lakerol, the favorite mint of the King of Sweden? I'm addicted to the bon bons and my source has dried up. Is there a strike at the Lakerol factory? :confused:
 

·
A Canadian in Sweden
Joined
·
6,130 Posts
il sogno said:
Wayne, you ever hear of Lakerol, the favorite mint of the King of Sweden? I'm addicted to the bon bons and my source has dried up. Is there a strike at the Lakerol factory? :confused:

Hey, no problem. PM me if you want a special delivery with your own supply :) . Geez, I sound like a drug dealer...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Hey, no problem. PM me if you want a special delivery with your own supply :) . Geez, I sound like a drug dealer...
This is only going to increase your rep as a "nice guy", Wayne.
 

·
Resident Dutchbag
Joined
·
11,864 Posts
lousylegs said:
This is only going to increase your rep as a "nice guy", Wayne.
Yeah, he's got no option but to spike the minties with acid now to maintain some tough guy credibility. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
rogger said:
Yeah, he's got no option but to spike the minties with acid now to maintain some tough guy credibility. :D
Nah, it's not possible for Canadians to be mean, just look at all the well mannered Mounties.


troll, troll, troll, as Wayne accused me of last night. :D
 

·
Resident Dutchbag
Joined
·
11,864 Posts
lousylegs said:
Nah, it's not possible for Canadians to be mean, just look at all the well mannered Mounties.


troll, troll, troll, as Wayne accused me of last night. :D
:eek: Wayne said "troll troll troll"? It was hemmed in by a "excuse me" and a "if you don't mind" I do hope, or he'd get a stern talking to by the Canadian Board of Canadianism I'm sure. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
rogger said:
:eek: Wayne said "troll troll troll"? It was hemmed in by a "excuse me" and a "if you don't mind" I do hope, or he'd get a stern talking to by the Canadian Board of Canadianism I'm sure. :D
Yes, and the title of his post was "My goodness, me, I am quite flabergasted at this...."
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top