Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at picking up a build from Colorado Cyclist..

Ultegra 10 gruppo
Easton Circuit wheelset
Douglas Tempo Gel Saddle.
Bars/Stem: FSA OS 140 stem and FSA RD-200 handlebar.
Headset: FSA Orbit.
Tape: Douglas bar tape.
Seatpost: FSA SLK Carbon

any thoughts, good/bad? looking to build on a custom steel frameset... if anyone knows of other builds offered on-line in the 1100 range, let me know... thanks.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
I don't know if it's really important to you but the FSA stems and bars usually are a whole lot heavier than FSA claims.

·
Registered
33 Posts
GVHBIkes

GVHBikes.com has Ultegra 10 for $1175 or Ultegra 9 for $800. I like their build kits, not real flashy just good dependable stuff.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
have to check them out

thanks for that, thats pretty comperable to the other one, like the wheelset options better... i've also been thinking of just grabbing the 9 speed to save a couple hundred dollars and upgrade the wheels instead... not sure though...

semdoug said:
GVHBikes.com has Ultegra 10 for $1175 or Ultegra 9 for $800. I like their build kits, not real flashy just good dependable stuff.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Where is the Ultegra 9?

Looks like they have removed the 9 speed build kit from their site. Hope it is still available if that is what you wanted to do. Pretty nice wheel upgrade possibilities with the $350 savings between the 9 speed and 10 speeds kits. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts