Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, my laptop suffered a sudden death, but the hdd is still fine. I have an adapter which allows me to see, read and write to the hdd from my usb on my desktop. Where does Thunderbird keep the saved mail? Anyone know?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Win7/Vista C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default

If you reinstall Thunderbird, open it and add some email address then copy the the contents xxxxxxxx.default to the new installation's xxxxxxxx.default folder and restart the app, you'll have all your email, extensions, account settings and layouts from the old install.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you SOOOOOO much.... the ROAMING folder....aha.... got it all back.....thank you, thank you, thank you

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
I thought that Thunderbird was a premium wine from Gallo.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MikeBiker said:
I thought that Thunderbird was a premium wine from Gallo.
their very best....certainly better than their Spanada......(can you say 3 day hangover?)

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was REALLY sick for 3 days....after drinking a 1/2 gallon in the hot florida sun at an outdoor concert....

·
Registered
69,526 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
I was REALLY sick for 3 days....after drinking a 1/2 gallon in the hot florida sun at an outdoor concert....
I was 18 on the beach in Long Beach in 1962. I was afraid I was going to die and then I was afraid I wouldn't. It's not something you want to repeat.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
and I thought

your problem was your Thunderbird are NOT Go!

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
You can't save that data. It's all gone. Sorry.

Trust me ...

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DrRoebuck said:
You can't save that data. It's all gone. Sorry.

Trust me ...
lol...but....but....but........

glad you answered AFTER he did....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.