Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Escorted from the White House
Joined
·
36,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
waterproof*
Joined
·
41,608 Posts
MoonHowl said:
Note to self: sugar momma on the loose
yeah good luck putting the moves on that one... I get the feeling she's a very hurt woman who won't be trusting a man for quite some time to come.
 

·
Genitive Declensioner
Joined
·
12,146 Posts
SystemShock said:
Yup, those two crazy kids, Eldrick and Elin, could not work it out. Tens shocked. :eek:

Tont would not be on my list of middle names....
 

·
Genitive Declensioner
Joined
·
12,146 Posts
azpeterb said:
I wonder what the terms of the settlement were. I bet she got about eleventy gazillion dollars.
100,000,000 clams and Tiger only had 16 or so
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,837 Posts
I saw this story on the news this morning. The coolest part is that Elin has an identical twin. Holy good genes in that family!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,644 Posts
I think Tiger can finally get back to himself. What I don't understand is what is the big deal about her keeping the details quiet. Tiger could get that bad boy image going, make commercials for Hennessy, Trojan's and a bunch of energy drinks and make a bundle in endorsements; he could have kept to the original prenup and saved a heck of a lot of money.
 

·
Squirrel Hunter
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Sisters

Creakyknees said:
I get the feeling she's a very hurt woman who won't be trusting a man for quite some time to come.
Maybe a little girl on girl action with her sister Holly to console her. I think I will surf over to the Podium Girl forum and see if there are any pics posted. One can only hope the perverts over at PG will find some juicy ones.
 

·
Good news everyone!
Joined
·
5,452 Posts
I saw a bumper sticker on a big pickup the other day. It said "Give Tiger a break, Obama is screwing the whole country!"


Disclaimer: The above post has nothing to do with my own personal affiliations, nor am I trying to derail this thread. It's just a bumper sticker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,615 Posts
Yeech. So Tiger finds it easy to get skanky women with all that money. How is this considered such an accomplishment?! :rolleyes:
 

·
Good news everyone!
Joined
·
5,452 Posts
Christine said:
Yeech. So Tiger finds it easy to get skanky women with all that money. How is this considered such an accomplishment?! :rolleyes:

Who said that nailin' floozies was any sort of accomplishment?
 

·
Opus was just napping
Joined
·
21,430 Posts
Jim311 said:
Who said that nailin' floozies was any sort of accomplishment?
The bigger question is...how was this not good enough!
 

·
Registered
Escorted from the White House
Joined
·
36,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thatsmybush said:
The bigger question is...how was this not good enough!
My first reaction was to agree... but then I thought of a couple or three things:

1) Tiger is a sex addict, quite possibly. And I mean in more than the usual male sense. :D
As in, he might have some deep-rooted psychological problems that are feeding that.

2) Re: Elin... just because you're beautiful, doesn't make you good in bed or the relationship any good.
There's actually a pretty long list of famous dudes who dumped uber-hawt wives for significantly less attractive wimmens... Bruce Springsteen and Prince Charles come immediately to mind.

3) Some guys (and a few women) get off on 'cheating' sex. It's just hotter to them when it's covert. Twisted, but sometimes true.
Could also feed into reason #1 a bit and vice-versa.
.
 

·
Opus was just napping
Joined
·
21,430 Posts
SystemShock said:
My first reaction was to agree... but then I thought of a couple or three things:

1) Tiger is a sex addict, quite possibly. And I mean in more than the usual male sense. :D
As in, he might have some deep-rooted psychological problems that are feeding that.

2) Re: Elin... just because you're beautiful, doesn't make you good in bed or the relationship any good.
There's actually a pretty long list of famous dudes who dumped uber-hawt wives for significantly less attractive wimmens... Bruce Springsteen and Prince Charles come immediately to mind.

3) Some guys (and a few women) get off on 'cheating' sex. It's just hotter to them when it's covert. Twisted, but sometimes true.
Could also feed into reason #1 a bit.
.
Looking at the pic above to answer your questions.

1) Tiger is a deranged individual and the lasik didn't work. (which could also explain why he can no longer find the fairway).

2) Tiger cannot turn her on enough to want him.

3) Tiger is deranged. rinse repeat our reason #1

Tiger a sex addict..."I'm sorry is that another word for gettin' alot?"
 

·
Registered
Escorted from the White House
Joined
·
36,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thatsmybush said:
Tiger a sex addict..."I'm sorry is that another word for gettin' alot?"
LOL. Fun to say, but I do think it's a real psychological disorder for some.

The difficult part is where do you draw the line between 'high sex drive' and/or lots of opportunities to 'get some', and some weird zone where you absolutely have no control over it, as in some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
.
 

·
Proud luddite
Joined
·
7,192 Posts
Christine said:
Yeech. So Tiger finds it easy to get skanky women with all that money. How is this considered such an accomplishment?! :rolleyes:
For the record, as a guy and speaking on behalf of other guys who I've talked to about this, I don't know of a single person who considers Tiger's promiscuity to be an "accomplishment". Across the board, all I've heard is, "What an idiot."

I just hope he can turn things around, be a good dad to his kids, and get his life in order.
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top