Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CarbonFrame
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am converting to Campy this coming winter and was thinking of switching from my D/A pedals to the RSX Carbons mainly due to the fact that it seems odd to have shimano pedals on an otherwise campy bike. I have been happy with the D/A pedals but a friend of mine recommended the Time pedals due to the float, he says they're really great for your knees...any feedback? anyone actually used the Time RSX carbons?

·
Registered
18 Posts
CarbonFrame said:
I am converting to Campy this coming winter and was thinking of switching from my D/A pedals to the RSX Carbons mainly due to the fact that it seems odd to have shimano pedals on an otherwise campy bike. I have been happy with the D/A pedals but a friend of mine recommended the Time pedals due to the float, he says they're really great for your knees...any feedback? anyone actually used the Time RSX carbons?
I really like mine! I agree with sako. Great for walking. If they're any better than what you currently have I have no opinion. Just an FYI bikeisland.com has them for $120 shipped!!

·
I drank what?
3,240 Posts
I like my RSX pedals. I can't speak for the comparison between D/A and Time pedals because I went from speedplay X to Time pedals. Got tired of the speedplays cleats getting fouled with dirt. Although they've supposedly addressed that situation with the Zero cleat. RSX pedals are more difficult to clip into than Speedplays, but they seem to be more stable while riding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.