Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
The actor in the commercial is Peter Stomare from Sweden. He's pretty famous here and is now cast in Prison Break. Great commercial.

·
Registered
180 Posts
wayneanneli said:
The actor in the commercial is Peter Stomare from Sweden. He's pretty famous here and is now cast in Prison Break. Great commercial.
Isn't he also the guy who put Steve Buschemi in the wood chipper in Fargo?

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wayneanneli said:
Man, I just saw him in the Brothers Grimm, (don't bother watching it) and he was playing an Italian or something, his character was the best in the movie.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
YakuzaSmurf said:
Isn't he also the guy who put Steve Buschemi in the wood chipper in Fargo?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that movie. That was a great scene. And to think everyone watching Fargo thought he was the one without any brains.

·
100% torqued
766 Posts
VEEE DUB. YA. Zee verst time I sah dees I vas clocking ap. Un peemp mah ride. Verd.

Now the listen to your fast commercials are still a bit weird.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
ya know when I first saw it

I thought it was the guy from Right Said Fred. Yup guy from Fargo. The one who never spoke. Great set of ads.

·
Pixie Sticks and Politics
716 Posts
He's also the Csomonaut from "Armageddon" or however you spell it.

·
Banned
2,834 Posts

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
Me too- but now I have to trade in my old worthless Mk IV for the spiffier Mk V.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
lousylegs said:
Okay, so, I know that VW's were being ripped on a few weeks ago on this board, but has anyone seen the newest VW commercials for the GTI MkV?

Flippin Hilarious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xCIF6JF1O5U&search=volkswagen Un-pimp unpimp Your Ride
The new VW commercials are pretty groovie, including the listen to your fast commercials, but the new Jettas and Passats look more like Chevy products than VWs, espcially on the generic rear-ends. The new GTI, otoh, looks better than the old ones. Despite all the kvetching about VW products, I'm over 50k on my '03 Passat wagon with no complaints.

BTW, it's nice to see Karl Hungus getting work again. :D

·
off the back
15,271 Posts
i dunno, i'm not too crazy about the big front grillwork. all i've seen are a few pictures in magazines, so maybe it'll look better in the flesh. i know the mazda 3 five door looks a lot better in person than in the pictures i first saw.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
rufus said:
i dunno, i'm not too crazy about the big front grillwork. all i've seen are a few pictures in magazines, so maybe it'll look better in the flesh. i know the mazda 3 five door looks a lot better in person than in the pictures i first saw.
That's what I thought about the new Audis, but it grows on ya...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts