Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
colorado cyclists - extremely bad experience

Please, stay away from colorado cyclists(coloradocyclist.com)
I tried to order the shoes there twice as they seem to be the only place in NA who has them.

First time around they had problems with my credit card, tried to call bank, failed, I learnt about that only after I called them - was told(very rudely) to call bank myself and clear this transaction. No instructions on how to confirm which transaction I need to confirm were given. It was very rude conversation and I decided to cancel my order.

Second time around I decided to give it another ago because literally nobody sells this shoes in North America for some reason.
Same thing repeated! Again problem with credit card(that I use a lot and coloradocyclist seem to be the only online retailer who has problem with it!) - again I learnt about it only after I called them, again had very rude conversation with customer representative, wanted to know when they call bank to check on my cc and confirm the order, they said they don't know, I asked to talk to the manager - was told very rudely that that CR IS the manager, so I cancelled the order again.

Absolutely miserable and disgusting experience!

Stay away from business like that as they should close down, learn their lesson and open again with right customer-centric attitude.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
small said:
Please, stay away from colorado cyclists(coloradocyclist.com)
I tried to order the shoes there twice as they seem to be the only place in NA who has them.

First time around they had problems with my credit card, tried to call bank, failed, I learnt about that only after I called them - was told(very rudely) to call bank myself and clear this transaction. No instructions on how to confirm which transaction I need to confirm were given. It was very rude conversation and I decided to cancel my order.

Second time around I decided to give it another ago because literally nobody sells this shoes in North America for some reason.
Same thing repeated! Again problem with credit card(that I use a lot and coloradocyclist seem to be the only online retailer who has problem with it!) - again I learnt about it only after I called them, again had very rude conversation with customer representative, wanted to know when they call bank to check on my cc and confirm the order, they said they don't know, I asked to talk to the manager - was told very rudely that that CR IS the manager, so I cancelled the order again.

Absolutely miserable and disgusting experience!

Stay away from business like that as they should close down, learn their lesson and open again with right customer-centric attitude.
dude- you've got to have more posts before you put something like this up-- I've ordered from them at least a dozen times over the years and never had an issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mdeth1313 said:
dude- you've got to have more posts before you put something like this up-- I've ordered from them at least a dozen times over the years and never had an issue.
I understand your doubts, but my experience was truly horrifying - I thought that arrogant customer services(not mentioning managers) of online stores are thing of the past.

My shock was the reason that made me(non-posting type as you noticed) to share what I went through with coloradocyclist. My hope is that it will reward customer-friendly online companies and will improve our shopping experience.

·
Still waiting......
1,322 Posts
I've ordered from CC many times and had no issues. The only customer service issue I had was with a CX bike I bought from them. The plastic rim strips had dried out and split causing both tires to go flat in 100 yards. They apologized and overnighted 4 tubes, and 2 rolls of Velox tape to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.