Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Thank you PBL450. :D I will post the bike when I get it this week. :D
Please do,! You can learn a ton on RBR!! Your experience riding will have a HUGE impact on your product recommendations. HUGE!!

Your first bike purchase is just perfect. It’s a frame and components you can ride for your whole life. Of course you can upgrade, but you will never NEED to upgrade. You are taking these first steps exactly right!

So, for me, riding has never been about fitness... I ride out of a love for the sport of road cycling. I train for the few races I’ve done, and it fuels riding....Well, on a relevant note, it’s a weird world but it’s we all here at RBR share.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Souke-Cycling

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
So I got my bike yesterday. My husband left me at the store, then I had the chance to cycle back home alone. I have to say, I will still have a long way to go!
Right now, I can easily go, but when I need to stop, it is a bit hard for me. Will need to practice. Also, from last night ride and this morning ride, I realize how important bike fit it is, as it seems my saddle is bit high, will need to adjust again.
Also, I feel it personally how we really need the bike shorts as well as the gloves. haha! Since I didn't wear my bike shorts for just a short distance ride, I already feel the saddle sore. And the hand will be little hurt, I really need to put the padded gloves on. :LOL:
That’s awesome!! Yes, in cycling, fir is everything! You will get all that stuff worked out... Congratulations on the new ride! Now, truly, welcome to RBR!!! This site will really start making sense (well, some of it anyway) as you begin to get miles in your legs!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
I freaking love that frame! Great looking bike! Enjoy and happy new year! Be safe. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Why are aren't there any people in your pictures?
None in mine. I’m not a selfie kind of guy. So pics are the bike wherever I happen to stop.

OP, those rides are getting longer and longer (way to go!!!). Time for the second bottle cage!!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Wait, is that an Assos bib you are wearing? Haha

Wow, great job! You are getting stronger quickly! Very cool!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Haha, no, I wear SOUKE, our own bib legging. haha!
Thank you for the kind words, I tried to not fall behind a lot! But still need to practice a lot!
Haha, I know, I was just busting your chops. You are doing great on the bike!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts