Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
61 - 80 of 109 Posts
Discussion starter · #62 ·
That's a sexy bike, but you're taking your pictures backwards. Always take the picture with the drivetrain facing the camera.
It's the law... don't break the law.

Like this! (y)
Thank you for pointing out this! I never know that! Live and learn. :D

Thank you for pointing out this! I never know that! Live and learn. :D
Photographing your bike with the drivetrain facing out is a generally accepted practice, but it's not the law.

However, you are in violation of Rule #26 and Rule#60. For that, there is no excuse.

Photographing your bike with the drivetrain facing out is a generally accepted practice, but it's not the law.

However, you are in violation of Rule #26 and Rule#60. For that, there is no excuse.
It's old. <YAWN> :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: Souke-Cycling
Discussion starter · #65 ·

Got thanks for sharing! I guess I will have to put my bike another direction to take those pictures, haha!

Discussion starter · #69 ·
Congrats on getting your magic carpet, (beautiful ride). Highly recommend a proper fitting, (unless the LBS has someone trained). I see many folks with saddles too high, to stretched out, etc. Just moving your saddle a few milimeters up, down, for or aft, can make a big difference, as can a handlebar stem that's too long or short. Even moving my cleats back a bit on my shoes gave me more power. Which btw, if you've not ridden clip-in pedals, practice on grass or dirt if possible, or in non crowded areas, (you don't want to scratch that lovely ride! And, I'd imagine you already know the importance of a good pair of bib shorts. Also, wear gloves in case to go down, and for added shock absorption. And lastly, be noticeable, including a good tail-light and bright colors. Happy riding,
Hi pranarun, your right. the saddle was too high, and after several times ride, I adjust it to lower position, so now it is just the height I want. I can ride quickly and more comfort with this. :D Fit is really very important.
We don't have pro line winter collections jersey yet, the one I wear is the one they make for me specially. Not the final version of the jersey. I hope in 2022 winter, we can have more winter collections. :D So now I am looking forward to the spring and summer so I will have more colorful cloth to put on. haha!

Discussion starter · #71 ·
It was too cold outside, and fog day! I went out cycling with my husband, he ride the standard communite bike so we cannot go too fast. Still winter~and it was definitely a casual ride~haha
Map Font World Line Urban design
Water Nature Natural landscape Plant Fluvial landforms of streams

Discussion starter · #72 ·
So it was a great weekend at my side, the weather is sooo nice for cycling! I finished my first 50km ride on Saturday! Morning finished around 20km and afternoon another 30km. Now my legs, and back really sore. :D :D I still haven't begin use my cycling shoes yet, I lack some accessories, but I feel now I am enough to go.
Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Plant
Bicycle Wheel Bicycle helmet Glasses Tire
Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel rim
Wheel Bicycle Plant Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire

Product Map Slope Font Rectangle
Product Font Rectangle Screenshot Material property

Discussion starter · #73 ·
Every time get some progress. :D My ride during the Chinese new year holiday. :D The city parks are great to ride, luckily I live in a city that government pay special attention to this, we have many bridges, connecting so many city parts together, so we can ride in the parks across the city, while no need to ride out and share the traffic, :D Hopefully the soon the project will be finished so I can ride across the city in a circle and finish one over 100km ride directly. haha!

Map Product Font Slope Parallel
Wheel Bicycle Tire Sky Cloud

Year of the Tiger. (y)

Why are aren't there any people in your pictures?
None in mine. I’m not a selfie kind of guy. So pics are the bike wherever I happen to stop.

OP, those rides are getting longer and longer (way to go!!!). Time for the second bottle cage!!

Discussion starter · #80 ·
Year of the Tiger. (y)
Haha, yeah! Year of Tiger, I hope this year we can all be strong and beat the covid and get more time close to nature, :D

61 - 80 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.