Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Souke Sports - Where Cycling Gear Meets Fashion
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
My 2nd 100 ride. Trip to the near town. Road is not that good, and it is my first time to ride this line. Luckily I had a great cycling partner to ride with.
The town is beautiful, and we had lunch and had some walk there, took some pictures and had coffee. Another great journey!
Bicycle Wheel Tire Sky Plant
Flower Plant Shorts Building Window

Plant Window People in nature Tree Grass
Blue Plastic bottle Glass bottle Biome Wood

Flower Plant Petal Botany Branch
Plant Sky Chinese architecture Temple Tree

Ecoregion Product Slope Rectangle Font

·
Banned Sock Puppet
16,370 Posts
117km........WOW! Kudos to you, Tina! Keep riding and you will get even stronger!

Reactions: Souke-Cycling

·
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
117km........WOW! Kudos to you, Tina! Keep riding and you will get even stronger!
Thanks Lombard. :D It is so great I found a cycling partner to ride with. so all the long journey now is not that hard. :)

·
Banned Sock Puppet
16,370 Posts
Reactions: Souke-Cycling

·
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Long time not updating the blog, because I found most of the rides not too much difference and not improve too much, but recently I had two different rides I would like to share.
First one is the last Wednesday night ride with a group of people, there were several national teams joining together, and there were total over a hundred people I think ride together, I was now lucky enough to keep up with them for around 4km at first circle, (their average speed for first circle is 35kmh, and then increasing to 40~50kmh). Though still long way to go, but I am happy to ride together with them, feeling very inspiring.
Find me in the group pictures, haha!
Bicycle helmet Bicycle Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire
Do you see the Gusto team? It was SOUKE team as well, haha! Also the girl in the back are wearing the new CS3102 Non Comformist jersey of ours as well.
Bicycle Bicycle helmet Wheel Tire Shorts
Bicycle Bicycle helmet Bicycle jersey Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies
Bicycle Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Bicycle frame

Now my average speed can be around 25kmh, the fastest one can be around 40kmh, improved on climbing as well, now it is not that hard for me to climb, and I still not shift the big front gears, tried once feeling very hard, so still using the small gears. On my way... ~

·
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Another one is that I joined the Alley Cat city ride last Saturday. Though it is with a group of fixed gear people, there were also many road cyclist, MTB cyclist and also some other kind of bike riders. The activity was a real fun, since it was not a race but to find the different place and get the stamps. Everyone get all the stamp got the chance to win some gift. Though I was not lucky enough to win any prize, but I met a lot people and now getting my riding circle even bigger. :D
Bicycle helmet Glasses Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Helmet Smile
Handwriting Gesture Font Music Material property
Clothing Wheel Tire White Bicycle tire

Smile Shoulder Hat Eyewear Happy
Footwear Smile Shoe Eyewear Sneakers
Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycle helmet Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Shorts Car Vehicle Plant Tree
White Active pants Fashion Textile Clothes hanger

One of the place happen to be one of the store we cooperate with, so must take some pictures , check how many cycling jersey and bib shorts together looks like, haha!

101 - 109 of 109 Posts