Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to start taking some pictures of my commute and other rides. My camera is a Fujifilm S602z. It is a prosumer camera which is a full size camera.

I'd like some tips on how to take pictures while riding, and not crash in the process. Other tips would be useful too.

Thank you.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,208 Posts
KendleFox said:
I'd like to start taking some pictures of my commute and other rides. My camera is a Fujifilm S602z. It is a prosumer camera which is a full size camera.

I'd like some tips on how to take pictures while riding, and not crash in the process. Other tips would be useful too.

Thank you.
Shooting while on the bike isn't much more difficult than drinking. Just point and shoot. Don't worry about looking through the viewfinder. If you see something you really want to frame, stop and shoot it.

·
Big is relative
11,901 Posts
Set the format so that your memory will hold alot of pictures. On my rolling picture days I often take 50 or more shots and just delete the ones I don't want. I have no idea what I have until I get home. Like Ken said, if you want something specific, stop and take a shot. If you are riding in the morning or afternoon, don't forget about the sun angle. You might get home and only have halos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.