Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
dudeuk
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just managed to remove my 27.2 seat post and shim from my titianio (ad22) of course that has been siezed for the last 3 years,took frame to lbs to get a new pin without the shim this time but its an odd size so may have to special order. Do any of you guys have a seat pin without the shim and what is the exact size i have tried a 30mm bush from my router and this seems to fit nice, any help here would be great cheers

·
Registered
178 Posts
What size shim did you have in there before? I always thought the titanium colnago frames used 27.2mm seatposts and the carbon C40, C50, Extreme C used 28.0mm. My colnago Master Ti uses a 27.2 seatpost. However, if you do need a 28.0mm seatpost I do have 2 Thomson Masterpiece seatposts avaiable.

·
dudeuk
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It definetly the top side of 29mm, i spoke to mike @ maestro today he said that shim came with the frame and not to use a larger seat post without one (thompson make a 30mm post).The original shim is very badly corroded and has a lot of it missing ,thanks for the offer all the same .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.