Discussion Starter · #1 ·
89 Yard Screen pass....nice defense.

And Stafford hurt? How do you stand it?

Len

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stupid play by Johnson on that Fumbled TD.

Len

·
Opus was just napping
21,669 Posts
Len J said:
Stupid play by Johnson on that Fumbled TD.

Len
yea...stupid, him getting two feet down coming to the ground with his hip and then on his way up, letting go of the ball.

yep...I guess next time he needs to take it all the way to the equipment manager.

As for the rest...I guess you don't watch much lions much. This is maybe the 200th worst loss I have seen if I had to catagorize, going all the way back to the Eddie Murray field goal that could have sent the to the NFC championship when I was a kid. (my dad would tell you it would go back to the the 63 yard field goal by the cripple (his word) decades earlier).

As for philly...nice job getting rid of Donovan, you replace a glass jaw with a glass noggin.

First big time start, hits some turf and can't tell what day it is.

Now the dog killer is in.

In all this was a pretty decent weekend the Lions kept me watching for 4 quarters, Denard Robinson is pure dillithium against Notre (puke) Dame...NCSU has a nice win. In all--how upset can Lions fan be? Our super bowl isn't until April.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thatsmybush said:
yea...stupid, him getting two feet down coming to the ground with his hip and then on his way up, letting go of the ball.

yep...I guess next time he needs to take it all the way to the equipment manager.

As for the rest...I guess you don't watch much lions much. This is maybe the 200th worst loss I have seen if I had to catagorize, going all the way back to the Eddie Murray field goal that could have sent the to the NFC championship when I was a kid. (my dad would tell you it would go back to the the 63 yard field goal by the cripple (his word) decades earlier).

As for philly...nice job getting rid of Donovan, you replace a glass jaw with a glass noggin.

First big time start, hits some turf and can't tell what day it is.

Now the dog killer is in.
Gonna be a long year in Philly.

The refs called that right according to the rules. The rule is stupid, but it's still the rule. The receiver should know the rule. He was celebrating early. Dumb play.

Len

·
Opus was just napping
21,669 Posts
Henry Porter said:
Did the Iggles change their color green to something lighter?
It appears that they have opted to add lime to the uni

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Henry Porter said:
Did the Iggles change their color green to something lighter?
They were honoring the 1960 championship team before the game and wearing their jerseys at the game.

Len

1 - 9 of 9 Posts