Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I ride without

Votes: 108 92.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
It's quite common for "Bike Nerds" to want to wear something under their Bibs.
Case closed.

· Bacon!
9,193 Posts
If he's riding, he's probably glad he's got no skivies to get in a knot.

Underwear does one thing outside of a short commute. . .hurts.

· gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
Overcranked23 said:
What are you trying to say Botto and Covenant I was just asking no need to take it personal. It was meant to be fun. No need to get your skivees in a knot. Pun intended

you took offense to that? :ciappa: you are definitetly new here. :frown2:

· Devoid of all flim-flam
7,366 Posts
You gotta keep an open mind. You gotta listen to your nether regions. Some of my shorts (mostly the older ones) feel considerably better with underwear. Others, mostly the newer ones, feel considerably better without. My old Performance brand cold weather tights practically demand that I wear underwear beneath.

· Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
Overcranked23 said:
What are you trying to say Botto and Covenant I was just asking no need to take it personal. It was meant to be fun. No need to get your skivees in a knot. Pun intended
I think it's just the fact that the question has been asked about 953 times. Soon to be followed up by "Campy vs Shimano", "Cyclist wouldn't wave", ...

Don't take offense and run off. It's actually quite a nice forum here. There are just some questions that are overdone.

· Banned
4,302 Posts
Overcranked23 said:
How do you you ride?
For the love of god, let it end, let...it....end.

· Registered
79 Posts
Funny question, and obviously has been asked numerous times...BUT, or BUTT, I noticed some bike shorts I have, included incredibly thin fabric - almost too thin. With the sun shining just right they were virtually transparent. Didn't notice till my second ride. Lesson learned.

· Call me a Fred
17,026 Posts
I wear ****** tighties over my bike shorts. Is this wrong?

· Adorable Furry Hombre
32,532 Posts
MikeBiker said:
I wear ****** tighties over my bike shorts. Is this wrong?
YEs, it belongs 0V3r your helmet...BUT it must be inscribed with suitable insignia

· Misfit Toy
23,437 Posts
Room 1201 said:
YEs, it belongs 0V3r your helmet...BUT it must be inscribed with suitable insignia
thank you, I thought I was going to have to step in here and repeat again.... *all together now*

UNDERWEAR GOES ON YOUR HEAD!

:yesnod:

· Registered
19 Posts
Einstruzende said:
I think it's just the fact that the question has been asked about 953 times. Soon to be followed up by "Campy vs Shimano", "Cyclist wouldn't wave", ...

Don't take offense and run off. It's actually quite a nice forum here. There are just some questions that are overdone.
I'm relatively new here myself, but even I can see your post is incomplete. You left off the 'Why are Motobecane/BikesDirect bikes so inexpensive for what you get?' in the list of inevitable threads. Wait, I just noticed the elipses; maybe those cover it.

(Note: I am not a BD shill, I don't own a BD branded bike, I drive a Felt and a Fisher, but I'm not a shill for them either, I do like my LBS...well, one of them, anyway...but unless they put me on the payroll, I'm not going to be their shill ever)

EDIT: I just realized I was thinking of the BF MB/BD shillfests, not RBR. My mistake. If I could delete this, I would. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.