Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bangles are my new favorite team. I applaud owners who have the courage to make this kind of acquisition. They need to somehow get Vick as their quarterback.

·
Review RoadBike Member
1,561 Posts
I have always been a bengals fan. I live a little north of Cinci and it seems most people around here are really excited about it!

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jpelaston said:
I have always been a bengals fan. I live a little north of Cinci and it seems most people around here are really excited about it!
This is why Cincinnati can't have nice things.

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
finally. some football chatter!

this could up the production of carson palmer. not sure what cedric benson will do. they wont have to run him as much, so his second half of the season may be better. not sure how teams will prep to defend the cats. if TO can hold on to the ball, the opposing defense will have a lot too worry about. that is if TO can hold onto the ball.

i think vh1 was behind the move. i still would have liked to see TO in chicago or washington. the jets would have been fun to watch.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
weltyed said:
finally. some football chatter!

this could up the production of carson palmer. not sure what cedric benson will do. they wont have to run him as much, so his second half of the season may be better. not sure how teams will prep to defend the cats. if TO can hold on to the ball, the opposing defense will have a lot too worry about. that is if TO can hold onto the ball.

i think vh1 was behind the move. i still would have liked to see TO in chicago or washington. the jets would have been fun to watch.
I was under the impression that the Bengals O line is fairly porous..........

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
once again proving

Brick Tamland said:
I was under the impression that the Bengals O line is fairly porous..........
High Dollar QBs and Receivers are over rated while a great line in severley under rated

give me a hall of fame O LIne and journeymen QB, RB and receivers and I'd do much better

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
evidently the 'gals front office didn't manage to talk to ownership of any of the last 3 teams TO played for?

hands ...... not so great.
wants to stay outside the hash marks .... ask him to run a pattern across the middle?? NFW!
diminishing statistics for ..... how long now?
speed .... diminishing also
PLUS all the additional drama ..... not only the regular TO stuff, but with another attention wh0re in the receiving corps?

good luck, Cincy.....

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Yet another reason to dislike the bungals.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JustTooBig said:
evidently the 'gals front office didn't manage to talk to ownership of any of the last 3 teams TO played for?

hands ...... not so great.
wants to stay outside the hash marks .... ask him to run a pattern across the middle?? NFW!
diminishing statistics for ..... how long now?
speed .... diminishing also
PLUS all the additional drama ..... not only the regular TO stuff, but with another attention wh0re in the receiving corps?

good luck, Cincy.....
Sed contra: the reinvention of Randy Moss. Granted, he went to a legitimate, winning team.........:D

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
I bet that they Bungals will be signing Lance next.

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
BuckeyeBiker said:
Yet another reason to dislike the bungals.

Like!!! Not that we are biased or anything.

·
Domokun!
467 Posts
The Bengals are my second fav team after the Buckeyes! Although I'm a little worried about the T.O hire, especially after all the other problem players that cinci seems to bring in...

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
The local soprts radio morning jocks (Sports junkies) got a few thousand listeners to tweet 85 this morning to get him to call into the show. Not 10 minutes later he called them and was on the air for 25 minutes. It's was friggin hilarious. Being a Ravens fan, I want the Bangals to lose, but I think 85's a pretty good guy.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JohnnyTooBad said:
The local soprts radio morning jocks (Sports junkies) got a few thousand listeners to tweet 85 this morning to get him to call into the show. Not 10 minutes later he called them and was on the air for 25 minutes. It's was friggin hilarious. Being a Ravens fan, I want the Bangals to lose, but I think 85's a pretty good guy.
Dang, that does sound hilarious. I stopped listening to them when it became 90% poker talk. I liked them best when they were on in the evenings and didn't give a ****. They had the bit where they sent their intern (who looked like Tiger Woods) into Georgetown on a Friday night with a nike golf cap and a putter. Radio hilarity ensued. The not-so-amazing race, etc. Maybe it's worth tuning in again, now that they're back to being the Sports Junkies. Silly!

·
Master debator.
8,777 Posts
Yes I'm already tired of hearing how excited 85 was to have such a great addition to the team. I was at the Vikings/Bengals game last year, the one where 85 was going to own the Vikings and steal their mascots' horn. He seemed pretty quiet when he was virtually ineffective. It sounds like a whole bunch of hoopla to me, without any real effect. At least the fans will have something to talk about next year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts