Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
road bike resurrector
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**** you, you ****ing ****, all three of you, in the ******* with a concrete telephone pole. Then break it off and beat you with the rest of it.

You thought it would be funny to throw a full Powerade bottle at me at 50mph while I was on my Ciocc.

You missed luckily by inches, and tried to hide in an open mall, gee I'll never find you there. I still caught your asses and got your plate. Not only do you have bad aim but you're stupid as well.

I hope your car, which by the way is worth less than my bicycle, catches on fire and kills all three of you.

BTW I did call the cops :thumbsup:

·
Gruntled
3,737 Posts
I was throwing it TO you, not AT you. You looked thirsty. Sheesh.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
filtersweep said:
Cops won't do anything.

Post the plate on craigslist---- I did that and a helpful DMV employee gave me everything I needed to know.

Awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
you didn't want the hand up?

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
A pebble underneath each valve cap makes for a real pain in the arse when they get back to the car.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
A nice touch would have been to leave the poweraid bottle on hood of his car.

·
road bike resurrector
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I already know who owns the car and where they live, their mommy owns it.

·
Banned
7,071 Posts
j-dogg said:
Well, then tell their mommy. She'll either beat their asses for being idiots, or she'll tell you off for telling her how to raise her kids.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
j-dogg said:
I'm thinking of a copy of the police report (get one if you can) and send it certified mail to mommy...

Either that or Bent seems to have access to a lot of explosive stuff... :p

Either that or pull an Axel Foley

·
Poseur
1,408 Posts
sugar in the gas tank works well, assuming you can get to the filler.

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
I called a "mommy" once.

"Do you have a teenage son that is driving a minivan with this phone # on the side of it?"

"Yes :mad: "

"You might want to tell him that it is not a good idea to tailgate people and drive recklessly in a vehicle with a phone # printed on the side of it."

"Thank you. You can't bet it'll get taken care of."

One other time I was sitting at a light and a car load of greasy looking kids pulled up along side of me and I hear a snide comment over their stereo. I motioned for them to turn the stereo down and asked them if they realized how embarrassing it would be to get there asses kicked in front of their girlfriends by a guy wearing spandex? They got real quiet.

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
...I motioned for them to turn the stereo down and asked them if they realized how embarrassing it would be to get there asses kicked in front of their girlfriends by a guy wearing spandex? They got real quiet.
BMX FTW. awesome.

·
Burning Fists of Love
6,899 Posts
good for you

bmxhacksaw said:
I called a "mommy" once.

"Do you have a teenage son that is driving a minivan with this phone # on the side of it?"

"Yes :mad: "

"You might want to tell him that it is not a good idea to tailgate people and drive recklessly in a vehicle with a phone # printed on the side of it."

"Thank you. You can't bet it'll get taken care of."

One other time I was sitting at a light and a car load of greasy looking kids pulled up along side of me and I hear a snide comment over their stereo. I motioned for them to turn the stereo down and asked them if they realized how embarrassing it would be to get there asses kicked in front of their girlfriends by a guy wearing spandex? They got real quiet.
Similiar iincident, i asked if they wanted to poop teeth for a week and they just stopped.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Back in the day when I was working retail security

I had some "suspects" that I thought had stolen a bunch of merchandise, I surveilled them for a while and saw the car that they went to and dropped off a bag of merchandise and then went back into the mall area, probably for more stuff. Stupid criminals left the vehicle unlocked, so I went back and confirmed that the stuff they had was stolen. So I took it back out of the car and left them a post it note "EF You, I stole my stuff back, now stay the EF out of my store"

Not bike related but, eh.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
GerryR said:
sugar in the gas tank works well, assuming you can get to the filler.
Sugar doesn't dissolve ingasoline, just pee in the gas tank, it'll sink under the gasoline and the fuel pump will pump pee into the engine instead of gas.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
rogger said:
Sugar doesn't dissolve ingasoline, just pee in the gas tank, it'll sink under the gasoline and the fuel pump will pump pee into the engine instead of gas.
If that's the case, then I'd assume that Powerade, would do the trick also. :p

·
I ride in circles..
4,645 Posts
That happened to me except with a beer bottle and I never found the ******* after. I told the town cop and he basically said prove it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts