Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you say LA Loungers? We gonna get together for beers and nachos afterwards? Anybody up for it?

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
I'm deciding if, when, or how I'll find myself in 'Dena tomorrow. PM me your digits and if I'm there I'll find you.

P.S.
Are you and Maps riding or driving?

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
DrRoebuck said:
I'm deciding if, when, or how I'll find myself in 'Dena tomorrow. PM me your digits and if I'm there I'll find you.

P.S.
Pasadena ain't too far off from where you're at. Just make the darned trip man. Should be fun.

I may even see you guys on TV.

I know Hollywood's going tomorrow and the day after too IIRC.

///I have her digits.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
uzziefly said:
Pasadena ain't too far off from where you're at. Just make the darned trip man. Should be fun.

///I have her digits.
Maybe I'll just record it, work all day and look forward to watching it when I get home, then casually login to FB, only to find out you've broadcasted the winner.

Oh wait, that was today.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
DrRoebuck said:
Maybe I'll just record it, work all day and look forward to watching it when I get home, then casually login to FB, only to find out you've broadcasted the winner.

Oh wait, that was today.
Bam!

I didn't say he was the winner actually. I mentioned spoiler in the status seeing as how he blazed through the first intermediate from what I recalled.

So now that's what, both Andrea and I who've 'spoiled' your 'anticipation' and thus, 'leaving you uninterested'?

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
uzziefly said:
Bam!

I didn't say he was the winner actually. I mentioned spoiler in the status seeing as how he blazed through the first intermediate from what I recalled.

So now that's what, both Andrea and I who've 'spoiled' your 'anticipation' and thus, 'leaving you uninterested'?
It was a total spoiler. Don't make me start a thread about it. Cuz I will.

Am I going to have to de-friend you until the season's over? If you spoil Paris-Roubaix you're a dead man.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
DrRoebuck said:
It was a total spoiler. Don't make me start a thread about it. Cuz I will.

Am I going to have to de-friend you until the season's over? If you spoil Paris-Roubaix you're a dead man.
Now that made me really laugh actually.

See facebook for splainashun.

twitter said:
lancearmstrong Swapping the "i" and the "e" today for Livestrong. Today's it's "LeviSTRONG".
Sorry I spoiled it for you though.

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
uzziefly said:

///I have her digits.
I was on TV today. Me and Dave Zabriskie.

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DrRoebuck said:

P.S.
We're gonna drive out there, find a place to park and then ride to a good vantage point.

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
il sogno said:
What do you say LA Loungers? We gonna get together for beers and nachos afterwards? Anybody up for it?
I'm leaving now for Santa Clarita. Gonna watch 'em go by on a short climb, then hop in the car and hustle to Pasadena.

I'll be in the AEG tent around 1:30ish - call me and we'll hook up.

We may ride to Lucky Baldwins in old town afterwards for a race recovery beverage :D

// Lounge jersey zip/tucked. :thumbsup:

·
Frog Whisperer
40,916 Posts
I'll line up a few beers and make some nacho's here 'cause my driveway is probably drifted shut again.......

I'll be watching it on-line again.....highlights of yesterday are on now...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts