Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Holy techno. This is the first day I've seen the tour tracker and it is awesome!! There's a live video feed, a play by play, a real-time stage profile with current position and jersey points winners as it happens. And the whole window just updates itself every few seconds.

I am floored. And this is a first year event!! Wish the upcoming grand tours can have the same thing.

Link from here: http://www.amgentourofcalifornia.com/

francois

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
francois said:
Holy techno. This is the first day I've seen the tour tracker and it is awesome!! There's a live video feed, a play by play, a real-time stage profile with current position and jersey points winners as it happens. And the whole window just updates itself every few seconds.

I am floored. And this is a first year event!! Wish the upcoming grand tours can have the same thing.

francois
I have never gotten the live video past "Buffering". - TF

·
Registered
36 Posts
you must be the only one

Francois,

You must be the only guy who is watching the Tour Tracker. I wish I could see it but I just get the buffering too.

I'm stuck with the text from Cycling News. Still, I like their commentary.

Maybe I'll get in tonight.

Sean

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crisi di fame said:
Francois,

You must be the only guy who is watching the Tour Tracker. I wish I could see it but I just get the buffering too.

I'm stuck with the text from Cycling News. Still, I like their commentary.

Maybe I'll get in tonight.

Sean
I logged in early in the race and dared not touch the tracker window since then..

On the final climb, the live video got very slow but it still worked somewhat. Tomorrow, try logging in early and don't tell the whole world to log in... oops.

francois

1 - 5 of 5 Posts