Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
In need of sock puppet
9,451 Posts
Next time, let's hook you and the 85 year old assassin lady with the Mercedes up for a no-holds barred cage fight. :D

I'd pay a dollar to see that. :thumbsup:

Leopold Pigknocker - pleasure to meet you. Great bumper stickers BTW.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,062 Posts
If ever there was a thread that is useless without pictures, it would be this one. (And, sorry, but a distant group shot with no names and hardly any discernible faces doesn't cut it.) C'mon, people ... :rolleyes: :cool: :wink: :confused: :mad:

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,062 Posts
SCBianchista said:
Sorry, Dr Roebuck, but I was too busy avoiding being run down by the Angry Old woman in the Mercedes to take a photo, but I PROMISE to snap a few pics ont he next ride! :D
Yeah, what's the deal with the Mercedes-driver?

Some local riders had a nasty road-rage incident on the 4th, down here.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,451 Posts
DrRoebuck said:
If ever there was a thread that is useless without pictures, it would be this one. (And, sorry, but a distant group shot with no names and hardly any discernible faces doesn't cut it.) C'mon, people ... :rolleyes: :cool: :wink: :confused: :mad:
Like many of history's legendary battles, you're gonna have to rely of the chronicles of those that witnessed the bloodshed. BTW, eddy got hit. Tagged by a swinging door. From the crankiest old lady driving the biggest, blackest, honkingest Mercedes in all of Woodside. Did that deter our ten toed eddy? A resounding NO! Then SCBianchista was threatened with a swishing swing of teutonic tonnage into the bike lane, but she didn't back down. In an act of valiant defiance, SCB brandished the universal gesture of power, uttered words that turned even my hair blue, and sent the swerving old biddy packing. It was a lot like that famous photo shot atop the hill in Iwo Jima, except we didn't have a flagpole, and the imagination's film was in full, glorious color.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wellllllllll--an Elderly Lady in her Mercedes was apparently quite upset that we didn't move quickly enough out of her way as she tried to park at the Market-(our wheels were still spinning--we just got there)--she made a few nasty faces at us but never spoke--then she hit one of us with her car door as she was trying to get out of the car--that made her very very happy, as you would imagine--the rider was ok and so was her bike--then as she left the market she once again ignored us, however, as we were at that point heading back on the rode, she decided that I made good target practice and deliberately swerved to pretend to hit me and beeped at us. So, I did what any good SC Cyclist would do, and I flipped her off yelling "F-You, you old B****!" which I feel slightly guilty about, as she IS an OLD woman, but had I not been in my Big gear, I would have chased her down! Yeah, my talk is worse than my bite--unless you ask nicely.....

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,062 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Like many of history's legendary battles, you're gonna have to rely of the chronicles of those that witnessed the bloodshed. BTW, eddy got hit. Tagged by a swinging door. From the crankiest old lady driving the biggest, blackest, honkingest Mercedes in all of Woodside. Did that deter our ten toed eddy? A resounding NO! Then SCBianchista was threatened with a swishing swing of teutonic tonnage into the bike lane, but she didn't back down. In an act of valiant defiance, SCB brandished the universal gesture of power, uttered words that turned even my hair blue, and sent the swerving old biddy packing. It was a lot like that famous photo shot atop the hill in Iwo Jima, except we didn't have a flagpole, and the imagination's film was in full, glorious color.
Now lemme get this straight. Old hag opens door into Eddy. Same old hag swings Nazi-mobile into bike lane to threaten SCB? I thought L.A. cornered the market in road-raging, lunatic f**kheads.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,062 Posts
SCBianchista said:
OMG, Coop, if only I could be that creatively verbiose!
It's ok. I've used both accounts to paint a perfect picture. :thumbsup:

Yeah, next time, in between the dooring and getting swiped in the bike lane, if you could pull out your camera to take pix I would be most appreciative. Kthx.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Leo, Your support overwhelmes me! Good to meet you and look forward to next ride....I'm signing off as it is becoming increasingly more difficult to drink my wine and type---you can guess which takes precedence in the moment....

·
In need of sock puppet
9,451 Posts
SCBianchista said:
Leo, Your support overwhelmes me! Good to meet you and look forward to next ride....I'm signing off as it is becoming increasingly more difficult to drink my wine and type---you can guess which takes precedence in the moment....
I'm gonna introduce you to my friend Joe next time he's up this way. He's a pro at wine drinking and posting. You might some pointers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.