Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
IndyFab girl
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered from them? I'm waiting for a couple of items, emailed them two days ago with no response. No phone number on their website, just address and email.

Put the order in 10 days ago, don't know if it's shipped or not. Hmm...

·
IndyFab girl
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, great idea. But the number I found has been disconnected. I'm not getting a good feeling about this. I'll give it a couple more days before I officially start to worry.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
jp_nyc said:
Thanks, great idea. But the number I found has been disconnected. I'm not getting a good feeling about this. I'll give it a couple more days before I officially start to worry.

JP: You misunderstood - see the subject line of my last message? That's their number: (505) 982-8986. It's Mellow Velo, the bike shop in Santa Fe that's also the storefront for Toeclip.com I don't think you have anything to worry about; I just dialed it and got their machine, so it's not disconnected. Hope everything works out for you!

·
IndyFab girl
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh right. Silly of me, I saw "google" and I was off. Funny, I found a different 505 number under Mellow Velo. But thanks for putting me at ease. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts