No they don't come with free cocaine.

or maybe they do?

Liar!

joe

·
Sticky Valentine
28,415 Posts
teh moreon said:
srsly. they were there. look for them later this evening.

it's weird. each time someone posts a chainlove deal in the lownje. the item is taken down.:confused: .

It's okay. The jerk faces never have my size anyways.

And if I get shoes I should be getting MTB shoes. My road shoes are still super awesome. NW rules yo mama.

joe

·
the fist
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JoeDaddio said:
It's okay. The jerk faces never have my size anyways.

And if I get shoes I should be getting MTB shoes. My road shoes are still super awesome. NW rules yo mama.

joe
I have yet post the pixxors of my new white, shiny diadoras>:D :cool: :D :thumbsup:

If I had fat feet, I would prolly wear NW's.

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Talc power, then?

·
fifth time's a charm
1,805 Posts
Whats the deal with the NWs? I have a pair of Specialized Pro Road Carbon that I love but I'd be willin' to try some NWs. Is it just the colors or are the NWs that much better?

·
Sticky Valentine
28,415 Posts
teh moreon said:
I have yet post the pixxors of my new white, shiny diadoras>:D :cool: :D :thumbsup:

If I had fat feet, I would prolly wear NW's.

I have giant feet. And they're super wide. I'll only buy NWs in the future based on how much I <3 these ones.

joe

·
Sticky Valentine
28,415 Posts
rkb said:
Whats the deal with the NWs? I have a pair of Specialized Pro Road Carbon that I love but I'd be willin' to try some NWs. Is it just the colors or are the NWs that much better?

I tried on Sidis and I didn't like them. they didn't fit my big, boxy feet, even though they were my size. I put the NW's on and they were awesome. I ordered and waited for my NW's rather than have Sidis immediately.

My shoes: http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=91114&highlight=shoes

joe

·
the fist
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rkb said:
I think, when buying at the level of quality you wear, it comes to fit. NW = fat feet. The Specialized I have owned = narrow foot fit.

+ NW does have awesome colors and I've read the Aerators (?) are a great warm weather shoe.

btw: look for me on Saturday. i'll be riding out by the airport in the Queen (not c(o)de) City Century on Saturday.

·
Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,328 Posts
teh moreon said:
srsly. they were there. look for them later this evening.

it's weird. each time someone posts a chainlove deal in the lownje. the item is taken down.:confused: .
They have to have someone watching this site....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.