Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Fat guy in little coat.
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought me a Tom Tom the other day, and man am I happy with it! I am one of those people who gets lost several times a week, and the TT is a life saver. The $700 price tag is kinda high, but if you are like me and get lost all the time, then this is for you.
If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask them!

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Well for starters, what's a tom tom?

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I shall ignore your barbs at my lack of nnc. I'm currently training intensively for a metric the first weekend of May. Shall we place bets on how far my out of shape butt makes it? :D :eek:

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
paint said:
Good question paint. What the heck is it??

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
paint said:
It's a navigation system for your car, you bunch of cycling moreones. :rolleyes:

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
rogger said:
It's a navigation system for your car, you bunch of cycling moreones. :rolleyes:
Wrong. It's not just for your car. They have a version for 2-wheelers, now. I googled it.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
paint said:
Wrong. It's not just for your car. They have a version for 2-wheelers, now. I googled it.
WTF would you want one? I like getting lost. :rolleyes:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Every time Her Majesty post, the thread goes where she leads it. Do not address Her Majesty unless she addresses you.
standard practice around Teh Great Snap is to kneel and avert one's eyes. moreon.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
#1 I don't like coconut - take them away.

#2 I shall meet the challenge and ride my a$$ off on May 6, just to show you poo-brains.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts