Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, could have and would haves..

I think Tommy D would have probably a top 10...

He probably would have missed out on a break or 2 and been caught behind..maybe the day CSC hit hard.

His schedule - no vuelta:

August 13 -17
Tour of Utah

August 30 - 31
USPRO Championships

September 8 - 14
Tour of Missouri

October 18
Giro di Lombardia

G

·
bas said:

He probably would have missed out on a break or 2 and been caught behind..maybe the day CSC hit hard.

August 13 -17
Tour of Utah

August 30 - 31
USPRO Championships

September 8 - 14
Tour of Missouri

October 18
Giro di Lombardia
Danielson would have difficulty being top 10 if there were only 9 people in the race.

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
bas said:

August 13 -17
Tour of Utah

August 30 - 31
USPRO Championships

September 8 - 14
Tour of Missouri

October 18
Giro di Lombardia
You're joking, I just know it. While the TdF was going on, Danielson was getting blown out the back on some low level race. I think it was the same day as the Super Besse stage in fact.

·
I live near Igloo's
129 Posts
His write up in the latest Procycling magazine, was terrible. He better suck it up and start hammering it out. Maybe start working as a good teammate then, worry about "his" needs.

·
Registered
960 Posts
uzziefly said:
Missuori too.
Missouri? Really?
I thought that Tommy D was a climber, and I don't think Missouri is gonna be that kinda race... Maybe cause Garmin has some killer TT guys that's where he'll shine instead, (what with 2 of the 7 stages being TTs) but I just don't think this will end up being Tommy D's race... Just my 2 cents.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.