·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,738 Posts

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Thanks, now I feel even smaller and more

insignificant.

BUT, it was much cooler than Mickey-Mac showing us his glowing smile of idiocracy from today's ToC.

HOO--go ask some of your physics compadres. If I'm not mistaken, current theory is that one can still get much smaller and much more fundamental than quarks. Whereas string was all the rage in the last millenium, aren't the physics geekoids all a-twitter these days about membrane theory?

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Wow. That sounded almost like a threat. Are you selling ringside tickets? :eek:

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Geez. And you looked like such a friendly ol' guy in all those SD pics.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
sn69 said:
insignificant.

BUT, it was much cooler than Mickey-Mac showing us his glowing smile of idiocracy from today's ToC.
You're really tempting me to hop on the next Amtrak bound for SD so I can beat the living snot out of you, have a few pints at O'Brien's, and then hop back on the northbound Amtrak secure in the knowledge I've beaten the tar out of a deserving moreon and had a few good beers as part of the deal. Besides, eejut, that was yesterday's ToC. Moreon. Seriously, just a moreon. If I don't find you in SD, we'll meet up some day in La Boca Vista and it will be go-time.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
a little

mickey-mac said:
Be careful about ordering ringside seats. You'll wind up blood-splattered, and I'm not talking about my blood. Know what I mean? Huh?

flustered there mick.....wow......who the hell pissed in your shoes?

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
paint said:
Wow. That sounded almost like a threat. Are you selling ringside tickets? :eek:
Be careful about ordering ringside seats. You'll wind up blood-splattered, and I'm not talking about my blood. Know what I mean? Huh?

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
physasst said:
gotta stick my military brothers though...if it EVER did happen, I'd put 20 on scott... ;)
Trust me, if it ever happened I'd be looking for the bookie and putting everything in my bank account on our boy from SD. I'm a pacifist at heart, but mainly I hate getting the crap beat out of me.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
physasst said:
flustered there mick.....wow......who the hell pissed in your shoes?
If nothing else, the La Boca Vista reference should tip off Needle that it's all in jest. When I do finally meet SN, I'll have nothing for him but a Js' size bear hug and a big sloppy Js' style kiss on the cheek for him.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
DEL Boca Vista...Phase II

Rub those two chromosomes together...you might get a spark.

(Thanks for the laugh, though...working all effin' weekend, and I sorely needed it. Can I go get liquored too after the beat-down?)

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
What if our universe is a "person", our galaxy a cell, our solar system an atom....???

I'm a jet fuel genius, I can solve all the world's problems without even tryin'
I've got dozens of friends and the fun never ends that is as long as I'm buyin'
Is it any wonder I'm not the President?
Is it any wonder I'm null and void?

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Yep

mickey-mac said:
If nothing else, the La Boca Vista reference should tip off Needle that it's all in jest. When I do finally meet SN, I'll have nothing for him but a Js' size bear hug and a big sloppy Js' style kiss on the cheek for him.

gotta stick my military brothers though...if it EVER did happen, I'd put 20 on scott... ;)

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Bwahahahahah

Post of the year (so far).

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rocco said:
I've had the same thought but what would that make us? Universes?
Well, I don't know about you, but I AM the center of the universe.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts