Theresa Cliff-Ryan to race for Exergy TWENTY12 next year. Cedar Springs, Michigan resident, Cliff-Ryan, is noted for her swift sprint and determination, and as a result, has constantly been on the top step of the NRC and Championship podium with nine wins in 2011. In 2006, her first year of racing, she was crowned National Criterium Champion. Recent results include a gold medal in 2010 Pan American Championships and a bronze this year in the Pan Am road race. Cliff-Ryan also had a solid European campaign working along side former Colavita/Forno D'Asalo teammate, World Champion, Giorgia Bronzini.

"I have known Theresa since the days of our UCI track team PROMAN Racing; I watched her participate in her first UCI Track World Cup, the following season quickly improving to three UCI podiums. Her focus switched to full-time road where she is now always the one to beat in a sprint, " commented Nicola Cranmer, co-team owner and general manager, " I'm thrilled with the opportunity to work with Theresa, we have a solid team to back up her sprinting and she is also very keen to work and share her knowledge with the next generation of riders like Coryn Rivera and Kaitie Antonneau".

Cliff-Ryan is no stranger to world class competition. She hails from an inline skate background where she claimed 29 World Championship Titles (also 16 silver, 8 bronze at Worlds), Gold Medalist at Pan American Games 1999, Overall World Cup Champion 2004, and a two-time World Games Gold Medalist 1997. Phil Senechal coach and owner of Verducci Breakaway, Theresa's first team has supported Cliff-Ryan since her inline days and continues to coach and manage Theresa's cycling career.

"Exergy TWENTY12 share many of the same goals; they are passionate about women in sport at both the pro level and grass roots, they are driven about getting their riders to the Olympic Games" commented Cliff-Ryan. " They have great staff, great riders, and great equipment. Not only do I get to ride with an Olympian, I get to ride with an Olympic Champion, Kristin Armstrong. I'm also super excited to be involved with a company that is looking to better the environment. I'm proud to say I'm involved with a team that promotes alternative energy and supports women in sport. "

Cliff-Ryan is currently in Australia with her husband Gary Ryan where she will prepare for a strong early season campaign in the U.S and Europe.