Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i made a new topic 2 days ago but now it seems to have disappeared? I'm new here so i might have overlooked something.
Is this "normal" or should i get a message from a moderator when they delete topics?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
It may have been moved to another subject area. Just go to my account when you are logged in and the darn thing should be listed right there.
The moderators will not tell you when they delete something.

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
If you were in violation of any of the rules, they'd have deleted it. Since you're only showing one post, I'd imagine you either didn't post it right, or it was deleted.

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
Since this is your first post, how did you have an earlier post deleted?
If that "deleted" post was in fact, deleted; and the first post, then this post would be the first post. Get it? :D :p

·
OUTLAW BIKER
463 Posts
deleted posts don't count or when removed maybe the counter is adjusted???

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
I just went through the last 5 days of general posts and there was nothing deleted by a poster named "Wook"

wook prob forgot to hit submit... he/she did join 2 days ago

·
Registered
832 Posts
That's the usual cause. An hour of slaving away to get it just right. Then they leave.

Poof! :mad2: :p :mad2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thnx for your replies. I didn't forget to submit. There were also already like 4 or 5 replies. I remember "moabbiker" even replying twice so. Weird stuff when even a moderator can't find it...
I'll open a new topic then :)

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Strange things happen when you post from the Twilight Zone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts