Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,335 Posts
chrislh said:
just wondering if anybody out there has ever dealt with totalcycling.com before?? If so, how was your experience? thanks in advance
Great--one gripe;

ordered a set of Campy Zondas...advertised on their site as wheel bags included...get the hoops fast & cheap no duties---no bags, email ask-never got an answer.

they still advertise bags included IIRC

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BAYLORBOY; i am planning on ordering 2 pairs of shoes. i live in the US. they told me shipping is about 24-25 dollars for 2 pairs of shoes. they still seem cheaper than ordering them in the us, even after paying the shipping. So there shouldn't be any hidden charges, right??? do u live in the US, if so how long did it take to get your stuff from across the pond?

·
iedereen op de fiets
675 Posts
chrislh said:
i ordered my stuff last friday and got the shoes the next mon. so like in 3 days. i called my stuff in and the guy didn't have to weird of an accent. my shoes came usps.
I ordered mine via the web on Saturday. They processed it Tuesday. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow. A week off the bike sucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.