Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may postpone my trip to Utah until Thursday and go check out the shindig. I imagine there are gonna be a ton of people there, plus it would be cool to go for a ride with LA and the Govna.

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
That could be fun.

Loungin' at the stage race.

I'm placing odds, that it will be the week of my wife's family just announced they are having a family get together in New York...:rolleyes:

With my luck, I'll be sitting at a misquito infested pond in the middle of NY, listening to them all try and decide what to do for lunch..:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

·
p != b
2,303 Posts
Is colorado in france?

No? Then why the f*** would you call your race the Tour DE Colorado? Because of the large french-speaking population? Because you think that if one word in the name of your race is French, people will associate it with bike racing?

//thanks jeebus the Tour of Utah promoters had their heads screwed on straight enough to name the race properly.

·
Banned
3,060 Posts
bopApocalypse said:
//thanks jeebus the Tour of Utah promoters had their heads screwed on straight enough to name the race properly.

What'd they call it, the "le Tour de Sister-Wives"?

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
bopApocalypse said:
Is colorado in france?

No? Then why the f*** would you call your race the Tour DE Colorado? Because of the large french-speaking population? Because you think that if one word in the name of your race is French, people will associate it with bike racing?

They/we/colorado also celebrates cinco de mayo wtf? This isnt' mexico, texas or arizona ! :D

·
Yo no fui.
8,081 Posts
Chain said:
They/we/colorado also celebrates cinco de mayo wtf? This isnt' mexico, texas or arizona ! :D
!Orale, buey! !La Vuelta de Colorado!

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
Pablo said:
!Orale, buey! !La Vuelta de Colorado!
:D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: maybe we can get french, spanish and mexican commentators for Versus.

·
Yo no fui.
8,081 Posts
Chain said:
:D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: maybe we can get french, spanish and mexican commentators for Versus.
Tom Tancedo will love this, love it.

·
Proud luddite
7,191 Posts
bopApocalypse said:
Is colorado in france?

"de" also means "of" in Spanish. And "colorado" is a Spanish word too, meaning "red or colored". Not that there are Hispanics in Colorado or anything.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chain said:
Leik dis?

The bearded guy is the "think with your dipstick jimmy" guy.

·
It's not TOO Cold!
2,498 Posts
I hope it's like the Tour de Pants, where everybody can ride. Then we can all get on our cruisers and go get some ice cream. ;)

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
NUTT said:
They need to have a stage that ends at the top of Mt. Evans.
That would be awsome.

Pikes peak would be another fun one with the dirt sections.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts