Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's the information. Actually a friend of mine on facebook set it up and was asking if anyone wanted to join. So I'm using the one he created. He said was more than happy to share it here. More friends to have fun with. Here's the info

League Name: Northern California/Nevada Cycling TDF League
League Code: 427557845

https://www.velogames.com/

·
Banned
Bianchi Nuovo Alloro, Lemond Etape
2,299 Posts
I would rather do a league with just RBR, like in the past. I feel like we know each other and can comment here, and goof around.

Those Nevada guys throw a lot of elbows.

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
Happy to get down either way. Someone just post a link and a code so I can start plotting and scheming! :)

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
I am joining the Nevada game now, but if someone wants to start a RBR game, I will play that one too.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Here you go ... For RBR only

League Name: RBR TDF
League Code: 73511527

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For anyone who wants to join both, it allows you to join a couple of leagues. I've got my team in both leagues.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Wingandaprayer is in RBR!

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Hey! When you view the league, I'm in first! That's a new feeling... Wait, is it just when I view it? How embarrassing... A whole lot of usual suspects still at large peeps? C'mon now, gotta be in it to win it!

·
Forever a Student
4,963 Posts
I want to pick about 15 riders.

I don't want to pick any favorites, but I want to score points... torn.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I want to pick about 15 riders.

I don't want to pick any favorites, but I want to score points... torn.
Yeah! I'm struggling, changing my team constantly. If I just had 112 points to work with I'd have my strategy executed perfectly! Haha!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah! I'm struggling, changing my team constantly. If I just had 112 points to work with I'd have my strategy executed perfectly! Haha!
112? Think mine was 122 originally. I really had to rethink this although I'm sure I'm already done

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
LOL, given the lack of success I have had in stage races lately, I completely altered my strategy for this one. This is either going to be awesome or an absolute disaster. It should be fun to watch go down either way... :D

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think we all could use a few more points. 100 is just not enough. I've also changed my team a few times. I think I could put together a team for a real team to actually race the Tour with easier than this. Oh and I'm still not happy with my current line up.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts