Adam Blythe registered his fourth top five finish of the season - and his second at the Tour of Belgium - with third place in Friday's race that ended with a third straight bunch sprint won by André Greipel (Lotto Belisol Team).

Time Trial Saturday
Blythe's result was his best since finishing third at the Handzame Classic March 16. It also earned him the white jersey of best young rider. "With about five kilometers to go, I tried to get as close as I could to Marcus (Burghardt) and then we found each other and (Michael) Schär took me to the front," Blythe said. "Just before the 2 km banner, I was on Danilo Napolitano's wheel, but then it stayed in single file to the finish." Directeur Sportif John Lelangue said the BMC Racing Team tried several times to split the peloton in the crosswind section of the finishing circuit. Though the acceleration did not force a selection, it did contribute to the chase and catch of five riders who had broken away earlier in the 173.5 km stage. "The final loop was really tricky and one part of the team protected Philippe Gilbert while the other helped position Blythe in the top five for the last kilometer," Lelangue said. Saturday's penultimate stage is a flat, 20 km individual time trial