Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
Nice Pics

I thought that the area looked familiar. I went to the Tour's website and see that you not only had the finish nearby yesterday, but the start this morning. The conference that I usually attend at the Homestead in June is not being held this year. I'll miss riding around there.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,723 Posts
I'm taking off and riding out to watch tomorrow (Lexington-Bedford stage). It follows one of my favorite routes around here (Charlemont/Otterville rds near Lynchburg) a beautiful ride. I'll try to get a few photos tomorrow. I may be able to take a shortcut and watch it twice if I hustle.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thurs Morning

Pretty cool start to the TOS this morning. It was a chilly 46 deg as they gathered in front of the beautiful Homestead resort this morning. Lots of tired and eager faces started poping out in the halls and on the front entrance of the hotel. Lots of bikes being tweeked and tested along with bottles being filled. Then they were off!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.