Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
I'm planning on touring in Canada this summer. I thought I'd start in Downeast maine, go up through New Brunswick, and then do a loop of sorts back to Maine. It'll take 2 or 3 days to get from my house in Maine to the Canadian border. Any recommendations on a good loop that would take a little under 2 weeks? I'd love an expert opinion on riding in Canada.

Thanks!

·
Registered
420 Posts
VanWagner said:
Hey everybody,
I'm planning on touring in Canada this summer. I thought I'd start in Downeast maine, go up through New Brunswick, and then do a loop of sorts back to Maine. It'll take 2 or 3 days to get from my house in Maine to the Canadian border. Any recommendations on a good loop that would take a little under 2 weeks? I'd love an expert opinion on riding in Canada.

Thanks!
Just remember that Canadian law states that you must wear a hockey helmet at all times. Not a bicycle helmet, a hockey one. Nike makes some nice ones with lost of air vents.

David.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Nova Scotia

I've toured there several times and really enjoyed it. You can take the ferry there from Bar Harbor to Yarmouth, ride up the east coast for a 5 or 6 days, cut across to the west coast, and ride back to Yarmouth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.