Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched the A-toc with this wondereful software , and it was great.... I loved the part where there was pic in pic, and I could alternate which one I wanted on the big screen...

Now I want to hook up my PC to my new Vizio 55 inch TV ... (That I dont have ) yet...

Is there any possibility that this will be in place for MORE races...

Did any one else watch Tour Traker?

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
They did a wonderful job this year. It was great to watch parts of of the race that don't get much air time on TV. The racing that takes place at the start of the race was awesome to see. They had some great and knowledgeable guest. I got to where I would watch the race live on tour tracker and record TV for later.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Loved it I hope that they use it for more races, loved picking riders and watching them on GPS

PIP was also fantastic..

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Versus did this for ToF last year as well. So there should be more races on using this technology in the future.

·
Registered
728 Posts
The site was amazing. The GPS to track the riders was great. And it was all re-sizeable. I was so impressed with the layout and streaming ability.

BUT those commentators SUCKED! Dear god. Pretty sure they both came straight from high school basketball games.

·
Registered
930 Posts
empty_set said:
I liked the concept but didn't care much for the commentary team. Andreu kinda bugs me.
Annoying, horrible, and unprofessional would be better words. Keep Frankie on the sidelines doing exit interviews.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I Muted and Listened to Eurosport Audio Feed

Thank goodness the Eurosport audio feed was available. I would have gone nuts listening to Joe Silva and Frankie Andrieu. Actually, Joe Silva bugged me much more than Frankie. Joe favorite phrases were "uh" and "Amgen Tour of California", neither of which imparted any new information to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts