Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a pair of Campy Zonda wheels. Each wheel came with a card that has a Traceability ID Code, which presumably allows you to track all the information on the manufacturing of the wheel (build date, weight, trueness, etc.).

Does anyone know where I go to enter the ID code so that I can get this information? There is a QR code on the cards that came with the wheels but they link to a web page that does not exist.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a pair of Campy Zonda wheels. Each wheel came with a card that has a Traceability ID Code, which presumably allows you to track all the information on the manufacturing of the wheel (build date, weight, trueness, etc.).

Does anyone know where I go to enter the ID code so that I can get this information? There is a QR code on the cards that came with the wheels but they link to a web page that does not exist.

Thanks.
Please post what you find out - I have the very same question with my Eurus. Sent a quick note to Campy yesterday, if I hear from them, I'll update.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had that problem too -- did a search in the google store and found a different reader. But, still, nothing... when the code was capable of being read with the new reader, all that did was send me to campagnolo.com

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I found another QR code on the card that hangs from the hub, and even then my iPhone won't pick it up. Seems if they wanted their QR codes to be usable, then they would print them large enough. No idea, how you are supposed to scan such a small image.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.