Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any software available for download that allows you to track mileage? I'm good with Excel, so I know I can make my own spreadsheet with graphs, but I wanted to know if there was something currently available.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I use......

...a site thathas the software available for free to keep records of mileage as well as about 20 other varibles from weather to avg. pace,etc.Try going to
www.bikejournal.com and register there.It's free and has some interestingthings on it.

·
The Edge
205 Posts
Honestly, I've matched or exceeded every software available just through setting up Excel, including the expensive Coach software from Polar.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,421 Posts
I use the PC Coach software. I can keep track of my weekly, monthly , yearly milage, along with overall time and time in all the zones. I've used it for over 5 years, so the cost per year is pretty small. I think it was about $60. It can graph out all the data, so that it's easy to compare week to week and month to month.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
2nd that one

Found it this year, and I like it so much I sent him a donation. Much nicer than Bikeprolog and almost as nice as my Excel spreadsheet (but then it's been evolving for 6 or more years.)

·
Cipo's long lost cousin
975 Posts
www.biketracker.com

I've been using it for 3 years and have been pretty happy...

One thing thats interesting is to compare your progress with others that use the site. You can also track food intake, running miles, swimming laps, and other stuff... Cost is about $25/year...

·
Registered
39 Posts
www.activebody.org - Free Great Site

I've used this for the last year. The site manager, Clint Thayer, is very helpful and willing to incorporate changes suggested by users. I like the site better than others I've used because it covers more than cycling (but it covers cycling really well). The forums are also a great touch, but not used enough.

Howard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts