Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haiku d'etat said:
i have to order peets; tried it several times and prefer TJ's...
Yeah just giving you crap. Haven't actually drank much TJs, but this Peets seems like pretty good stuff from the 2 cups I've had this morning.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This Major Dickasons Blend by Peets is the shiznit! ;) Worth a try. They just got it in the local Safeway here.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
This Major Dickasons Blend by Peets is the shiznit! ;) Worth a try. They just got it in the local Safeway here.
i have to order peets; tried it several times and prefer TJ's...

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Yeah just giving you crap. Haven't actually drank much TJs, but this Peets seems like pretty good stuff from the 2 cups I've had this morning.
i'm having burnt folgers at work. :(

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haiku d'etat said:
i'm having burnt folgers at work. :(
I would be having burnt Starbucks, but am working from home today instead--killer head cold. Can't seem to shake it.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haiku d'etat said:
i'm hungover from the SB partying last nite.
Well I feel like I'm hungover, but I didn't have any fun getting that way.... ;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I would be having burnt Starbucks, but am working from home today instead--killer head cold. Can't seem to shake it.
i'm hungover from the SB partying last nite.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Have either of you tried Jittery Joe's? It's really good, plus all the money goes directly to supporting the cycling team. You can get it at some bike shops or online.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Well I feel like I'm hungover, but I didn't have any fun getting that way.... ;)
i'd rather be home sleeping. i'm really really sleepy. got the kiddo at home tonight, too...

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
whit417 said:
Have either of you tried Jittery Joe's? It's really good, plus all the money goes directly to supporting the cycling team. You can get it at some bike shops or online.
haven't tried it yet. our local shop has something similar, going to a team or what not.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
magnolialover said:
What's coffee? 32 years old and never had a cup. I don't think that I'll start now. You're all slaves to the bean... NTTAWWT.. ;)
heathen. mouth-breather. etc etc. nttawwt. ;)

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Yeah, I know. I know...

haiku d'etat said:
heathen. mouth-breather. etc etc. nttawwt. ;)
I can't help it. Just always stayed away from the stuff. It actually kind of makes me gag a little bit when I smell it. Involuntary reaction. People always wonder; how can you be a bike racer and not drink coffee?? Maybe that's the key to my none success as a bike racer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts