Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the train from Fort Worth to Dallas today so I could ride around Dallas and than ride home..... total miles was 68...

I always bring my camera but honestly I wasn't planning on taking pics since I didn't think I'd find new subjects..... boy was I ever wrong..

In about 5 hrs of riding I experienced a huge dog walk/run sponsored by the SPCA... A Vespa scooter club out on a weekend ride...

and , only in Texas, a train robbery... This was obviously a staged event but what was strange is that it took place in the middle of a suburban neighborhood.

a great day to be on a bike...

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Sometimes, JRA turns out to be really interesting. That looks like one of them.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Wow, it looks like you had all kinds of interresting surprises today. And a good thing that train robbery was in Texas- if it had happened in some places, the DEA, the FBI, the National Guard and probably even PETA would have been called out and all the actors would have been hauled off!

·
Registered
681 Posts
We can not put bikes on the train in Norman to Dallas at least that is what they told me so I have been toying with the Bike Friday idea.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,980 Posts
I love the Vespa with the white wall tires. Very cool in the mid 50s.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Lots of fun stuff. Nice.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
Yep, that turned out to be a helluva cool ride. Nice pixors and report.
I need to put batteries in the ol' point-n-shoot DSLR and snap a few on my rides. Sometimes you see the craziest sh**!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.