Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the TrainingPeaks website?

I get:
Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /ui/flextpdefault/flextpdefault.aspx

·
Registered
164 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the TrainingPeaks website?

I get:
Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /ui/flextpdefault/flextpdefault.aspx
They've been posting on the main page of their website for more than a week that they would be down for server upgrades at this time (although I thought it said Thursday, but oh, well....). I am assuming that is what is up. Promises to be quicker once the new servers are installed.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They've been posting on the main page of their website for more than a week that they would be down for server upgrades at this time (although I thought it said Thursday, but oh, well....). I am assuming that is what is up. Promises to be quicker once the new servers are installed.
Great, except I and I bet a lot of folks never go through the main website. They could have figured out how to send a message. I mean they can send a message if my HR threshold changes but not about this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.