Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on training for a triathlon a year from now, but I'm looking for advice on training for speed and endurance. Any training routines/rides that seem to work well, please share. Also anybody who may be involved with those sort of races, how do you keep up your endurance over the winter months with a busy schedule? Feel free to share any experiences that have and haven't worked, or just feel free to share any interesting racing experiences because I enjoy hearing those.

·
Registered
21,832 Posts
Changing forums

tbandee7 said:
I'm planning on training for a triathlon a year from now, but I'm looking for advice on training for speed and endurance. Any training routines/rides that seem to work well, please share. Also anybody who may be involved with those sort of races, how do you keep up your endurance over the winter months with a busy schedule? Feel free to share any experiences that have and haven't worked, or just feel free to share any interesting racing experiences because I enjoy hearing those.
Perhaps if you posted this in the Racing, Training, Nutrition, Triathalons forum, you'd get the answers you seek.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.