Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found someone who is not going to use their Triple Bypass Entry:) Does anyone know the best way to transfer a Triple Bypass Entry? Or do I just show up and use their entry?

Thanks.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
BKRyan said:
Just show up and use their entry. This is extremely common since Team Evergreen wants no part in transfers.
Good luck if you get hurt though--guessing insurance won't cover you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Good luck if you get hurt though--guessing insurance won't cover you.
Team Evergreens website will have more info regarding this. I would check it out so you know their official stance.

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
What you need to know is that if you are injured or somehow go missing, Team Evergreen isn't going to know who you are. In fact, if you are using somebody's registration they are going to think you are that person. Imagine what might happen if they start to call emergency contacts for the wrong person. Insurance in case of an accident is also an issue because you haven't signed any waivers, etc. that go along with doing a ride. You will not be covered by the ride liability insurance.

The bottom line is that you can do it but if you are injured, things will get real sticky real quick.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't find anything on the Team Evergreen website....but that might just be me. Also wondering how Team Evergreen is going to know who is who anyway..... no numbers? Is there rider info on the wrist bands.

Also emailed Team Evergreen to ask and all they said was that they do not process transfers.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
hhwrench said:
I can't find anything on the Team Evergreen website....but that might just be me. Also wondering how Team Evergreen is going to know who is who anyway..... no numbers? Is there rider info on the wrist bands.

Also emailed Team Evergreen to ask and all they said was that they do not process transfers.
Yup...when you register you sign a waiver and put down emergency contact info--they know who is who from your wristband number. If you get hurt that's what they go by.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts