Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starts at the Nantahala Outdoor Center, and winds through the picturesque western North Carolina mountains for over 95 miles with over 15,000 ft of climbing. Go to noc.com and click on the events icon at the top of the page for details and signup. Good luck and I hope you don't need my help as i'll be in one of the support vehicles.

·
Home Brew User!
2,810 Posts
nocwrench said:
Starts at the Nantahala Outdoor Center, and winds through the picturesque western North Carolina mountains for over 95 miles with over 15,000 ft of climbing. Go to noc.com and click on the events icon at the top of the page for details and signup. Good luck and I hope you don't need my help as i'll be in one of the support vehicles.
Same day as Mitchell? Seems like a shame to have those on the same day?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The "Challenge" had to be postponed. The confusion of the Mitchell ride being moved last year has caused some problems. Please support the Mitchell ride. It's a great ride, run by great people.

The "Challenge" is a fantastic route and will be a must ride. I will post when a date has been set. Remember the Nantahala Nightmare is on Nov. 4th.

Also thanks to Lifelover for his keen eye. We're open to suggestion to a new date because the ride calender is pretty full.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts