Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are going out of business, lots of hot deals, lots of out of stocks already. 30% off on most everything they have in stock.

Reactions: jlandry

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I'm still getting summer sale emails from them, no going out of business notifications.
TriSports.com Is Closing | Triathlete.com Same place, right?

If you click on most of the regular price items, if not all - they say discontinued - meaning they aren't letting you buy those items because they are sold out probably and aren't reordering (that's my guess anyway). There are fewer and fewer sale items as the time passes.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They still have some Shimano RC7 road shoes in a few sizes for $100

·
Registered
41 Posts
They still have some Shimano RC7 road shoes in a few sizes for $100
Thanks, I didn't even need shoes, but couldn't pass up the deal!

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still some good deals on there - Giro Synthe MIPS Helmet's $108 as an example. Can't say I have every seen these near that low, not even the regular Synthe much less the MIPS version.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Still some good deals on there - Giro Synthe MIPS Helmet's $108 as an example. Can't say I have every seen these near that low, not even the regular Synthe much less the MIPS version.
Picked up one of those too. A pair of RC7's AND a Synthe MIPS for $208 plus tax? That's a screaming deal! Too bad I wasn't actually looking to replace either of those, but I can't pass up a good deal!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts