Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
LOUISSSSS said:
anyone order from these guys before? are they reliable? will they steal and sell my cc?
I use a CITIBANK card, and setup 'virtual credit card numbers' using a service they offer. The number can only be used at the vendor you generated it for, and it's only good for one month. After placing the order and it ships, unless I will be ordering more that month (doubtful), I can then cancel the number. I was bit twice in two months- literally had a fraud on the first bill on my replacement card so I never use the real number any more online. So my advice? Check if your CC company offers a virtual online card. Also check your account balance often.

· turtle killer.
1,854 Posts
well, they're a local brick and mortar store for me... they sponsor El Tour de Tucson etc locally and are generally great to deal with in person. Can't imagine they'd be much different online...

· Registered
1 Posts
TriSports.com

Mr. LOUISSSSS,

I have been a Tri-Sports customer for many years. They always ship quick and even called me with a order problem where I made the mistake. Their service is why I keep coming back. You won't be disapointed.

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.