Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Large Suburban Male
Joined
·
3,599 Posts
Sure, that'll teach the driver parked in the bike lane a good lesson.

Do you really think parking your bike in the travel lane is a good way to build a good relationship between drivers and riders? It's easier and safer to go around, and if you're really malicious, drag a key down the side of the offending car.
 

·
Ethical Nihilist
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. Just as a means of diffusing the tension of everyday life.

You know, I can wach a cartoon or cartoonish movie without trying to do the crazy stuff in it.
 

·
Rep *****.
Joined
·
9,795 Posts
macalu said:
No. Just as a means of diffusing the tension of everyday life.

You know, I can wach a cartoon or cartoonish movie without trying to do the crazy stuff in it.
You never poked your best friend in the eye? Or smacked him in the face with a cast iron skillet?
 

·
Back from the dead
Joined
·
20,626 Posts
Andrea138 said:
Personally, I prefer to drop an anvil on people's heads. You know- for giggles.
The real fun comes from blowing someone up with TNT, preferably from the Acme company. It's always funny to watch them emerge from the rubble covered in soot and with bad hair.
 

·
Rep *****.
Joined
·
9,795 Posts
mohair_chair said:
The real fun comes from blowing someone up with TNT, preferably from the Acme company. It's always funny to watch them emerge from the rubble covered in soot and with bad hair.
Or painting a tunnel opening on the side of a mountain. Thats the best.
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
firstrax said:
Or painting a tunnel opening on the side of a mountain. Thats the best.
i would use that one, but we don't have any mountains. so i just paint a hole in the road.
 

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
Joined
·
5,887 Posts
tomk96 said:
i would use that one, but we don't have any mountains. so i just paint a hole in the road.
Just push 'em off a cliff. Their legs just spin and spin until . . . . . . . . splat.


/splat's not exactly the sound. What is it? Poof, bonk, donk, bloop, thud, 0ork, glink, pow? Maybe it's kersplat?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top