Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been taking this new product that i found out about last month called Truwell HGH (human growth hormones) I have really noticed that my overall performance has improved in the last 2 weeks. Have any of you tried this product ?

·
For president!
7,851 Posts
Trek 5000 said:
I have been taking this new product that i found out about last month called Truwell HGH (human growth hormones) I have really noticed that my overall performance has improved in the last 2 weeks. Have any of you tried this product ?
Look at the ingredients list: http://www.truwell.net/hgh_more.php

It's basically a multivitamin with amino acids in it. If you're eating enough meat or protein rich vegetables, this is completely unecessary. Unless you feel you need an extra 30 mg of kelp per day.:p

Silas

·
Registered
208 Posts
Haha.. yeah, I've heard of it, never tried it though

It's on a list of banned substances my coach sent to me.

I think that during the 1996 olympics, HGH abuse was running rampant becuase it was untestable then and gave some serious performance gains.
If I were you, I'd at least do some research about HGH and find out possible side effects before you keep using it. Substances are banned for a reason

·
Registered
164 Posts
llvllatt said:
Haha.. yeah, I've heard of it, never tried it though

It's on a list of banned substances my coach sent to me.

I think that during the 1996 olympics, HGH abuse was running rampant becuase it was untestable then and gave some serious performance gains.
If I were you, I'd at least do some research about HGH and find out possible side effects before you keep using it. Substances are banned for a reason
It's not real HGH just a bunch of herbs and vitamins that are supposed to help the body produce HGH! Probably just more snake oil.

·
Registered
12,083 Posts
SilasCL said:
Look at the ingredients list: http://www.truwell.net/hgh_more.php

It's basically a multivitamin with amino acids in it. If you're eating enough meat or protein rich vegetables, this is completely unecessary. Unless you feel you need an extra 30 mg of kelp per day.:p

Silas
yeah but see the before and after pictures in the upper right corner. The old dudes turns into the horny couple below, great stuff :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wheel_suker said:
It's not real HGH just a bunch of herbs and vitamins that are supposed to help the body produce HGH! Probably just more snake oil.
Hey with a 30 day money back guarantee how could you beat it ? All i'am saying is that i have noticed an overall improvement in my performance. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.