Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, but I can't seem to find or figure out the answer to how to do what I am trying to do while using this new forum.

First - I want it to come up sorted by the most recent threads created. I can make it come up that way, but if I go and come back, or depending on which way I come back to the thread list - it reverts to the "latest post" mode (which strikes me as a goofy way to read... strange default). How do I change and keep "my" default?

Second - what is the difference between thread created and thread starter?

Third - what is with the "sticky" things? That drove me crazy becuase no matter how I sorted it - those always stayed at the top! Then I noticed the push pin/sticky word.... Why are they there, how long do they stay, who gets to post stickes, and how do I quit seeing them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, otherwise if (annoyance >> enjoyment, dump it, stay).

·
Registered
48 Posts
astrobiker said:
Sorry, but I can't seem to find or figure out the answer to how to do what I am trying to do while using this new forum.

Third - what is with the "sticky" things? That drove me crazy becuase no matter how I sorted it - those always stayed at the top! Then I noticed the push pin/sticky word.... Why are they there, how long do they stay, who gets to post stickes, and how do I quit seeing them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, otherwise if (annoyance >> enjoyment, dump it, stay).

A sticky stays on top cause it's like a sticky note.

What I want to know is how to get back to the entire thread after posting a reply.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts