Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for shops in the South Bay (San Jose area) that are willing to first and 2nd do a good job with Tubular's. I have called a few shops and after getting "Tubular what's..." I decided I'd check here to see if anyone has recommendations.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Shameless self promotion, we speak tubular here at SVCC as well, usually have Corsas & Sprinters on the shelf and Conti tubular glue, happy to glue 'em up for folks as well. We're near the Campbell Pruneyard.

Cheers,

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice - good to know. Of course I used to be in the Pruneyard daily/weekly - office around the corner but now up in the Silver Creek Hills.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I won't go to Shaw's. Ever since my rear tubular rolled at the Ronde crit last year while in a 2-man break with a 45 second gap with 2 laps to go, I've stayed away from their services. They had glued that tire (and the front too) and the coverage of the glue job was very poor. I do it myself now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.