Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Clyde-o-Matic
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check out the latest offering from Pez.

1) What is the story with the fist logo/icon? I realize the fist is part of the Livestrong Unity campaign but I don't see the tie-in from a fist to unity. Is this a nod to the Black Power call for unity? Is this to symbolize the fight against cancer. Should the middle finger be edging up? Is this the anti-AC finger bang? Not trolling just trying to understand the significance of the pickle, I mean fist.

2) Who's the girl? Is this Levi's wife? If not, is she just the blonde de jour for Lance?

Edit for further elaboration of question 1

·
Registered
50 Posts
burgrat said:
The fist does look like it's about to flip the bird. I don't know who the girl is, but pretty sure it's not Levi's wife.
Why do you think it looks like it is about to flip the bird when the thumb is holding it down? Isn't it the ring finger that would be free to "flip" in that logo?

·
Registered
32,446 Posts
I do not care what anyone says, changing the color of ones hair with chemicals can not cause cancer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.