Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have just a 2001 bianchi giro but the frame was warrantied recently so the old components got transferred onto a new bianchi giro frame.....and while I was waiting for the bianchi I decided I needed a steel frame so I bought a ciocc on ebay and had it built up with campy (my main ride now)
Last pick is of garage with all the bikes (fs GT I dont ride anymore, wifes bianchi with life jackets attached, two cruisers, and then the two above)

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
pretty rigs

now what's your address and what mfr is your garage door opener.

kidding.

nice bikes though that Bianchi needs some Campy too!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,979 Posts
Those are great looking bikes.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Those are rather unique bike horns on the wall by the door. Bet they really clear a congested trail as you approach from the rear.

On your left..(honk)

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
jackstulip said:
I used to have just a 2001 bianchi giro but the frame was warrantied recently so the old components got transferred onto a new bianchi giro frame.....and while I was waiting for the bianchi I decided I needed a steel frame so I bought a ciocc on ebay and had it built up with campy (my main ride now)
Last pick is of garage with all the bikes (fs GT I dont ride anymore, wifes bianchi with life jackets attached, two cruisers, and then the two above)
Nice bikes. I almost got a Ciocc recently, but went another (less expensive) way.
I really like the look of those Bianchi Giros.
Looks like you're in a nice neighborhood, too. I'm looking for a neighborhood like that.
Enjoy the steeds!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I have now decided I must have a celeste Giro in addition to my orange EV3. I'm not sure whether "thanks" is the appropriate expression. :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Please post a ride report on the Ciocc. Carbon seatstays on a steel frame, do you think it helps? Is the frame 16.5 steel tubing? Both bikes look cool by the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts