Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just Maybe?

It was doctor Fuentes who threatened Tyler and company to give ransom money or another rider would get a positive test?

Or...

Phonak hired Haven to rent a getaway car and have Tugboat drive....

Or...

Tyler's natural twin to rent the car, Tugboat to safety check the thing, and Andreau's wife to drive shotgun??

I think the story will come out in L'Equipe soon...

·
Self-Banned
16,907 Posts
stevesbike said:
by the time this operation is through do you really think there will be any difference between the doping section and pro cycling section-I bet there's not a single clean rider in the whole pro peleton...

You won't make much on that bet because I think most of us have our money on that pony already. Anyway, I was driving at the point that there have been a lot of double and even triple posts about the same doping topics lately. Note that the mod moved this thing over to doping forum.

·
Self-Banned
16,907 Posts
cannondale_boy said:
It was doctor Fuentes who threatened Tyler and company to give ransom money or another rider would get a positive test?

Or...

Phonak hired Haven to rent a getaway car and have Tugboat drive....

Or...

Tyler's natural twin to rent the car, Tugboat to safety check the thing, and Andreau's wife to drive shotgun??

I think the story will come out in L'Equipe soon...

Tugboat is dead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.